If you would like to be considered for a puppy please fill out the Application Form below and click submit.
Tell us about yourself and ask any questions you may have here:
The following questions are being asked of you so that the right puppy and the right placement of each puppy is made by bringing the various requirements of both the puppy and his or new owner(s) into perspective, BEFORE a choice is made. I hope you will agree that the animal's welfare must be my foremost consideration in considering a placement. Please answer the following questions as completely as you can, and submit this form when you've finished.
1. TYPE of Dwelling:
2. Who will be the primary care giver?
3. Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
4. Where will the puppy be kept during the day?
5. Is anyone home during the day?
6. How many hours on the average will the puppy be left alone?
7. Will there be someone available to feed and exercise the puppy during the day?
8. Do you have any other animals?
9. If yes to #8, what are they? What is it about the Shiba Inu that first interested you in the breed?
10. Are you interested in a male or female puppy?
11. Have you considered an older dog instead of a puppy?
12. How did you hear about this breed?
13. How many hours a day will the puppy be kept outside?
14. How will puppy be confined when outside?
15. Do you have a fenced yard or suitable pen?
16. Have you ever house trained a dog before?
17. Will you be attending any training classes?
18. Are you interested in showing the dog in the conformation ring?
19. Are you interested in competition in performance events such as obedience, agility etc.?
27. What are your plans for your Shiba if you are going to be out of town and the dog is to stay behind?
By clicking on the Submit button, you are sending the above information to Sho Mai Sou (Victory Dancing Kennels) to be used in the determination of the correct placement of one or more of their dogs into your home. In the event that a good match is found and an agreement is entered into, a copy of this submission in the form of an email will be made a part of the formal contract to place the dog in your home. Inaccurate answers may be grounds for breach of the contract of which it was made an addendum to. In the event that something changes between the time of submission and the time of contract, please resubmit.